Current:Home > InvestBaltimore Ravens WR Zay Flowers cleared by NFL after investigation -Capitatum
Baltimore Ravens WR Zay Flowers cleared by NFL after investigation
NovaQuant Quantitative Think Tank Center View
Date:2025-04-06 07:56:43
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Zay Flowers has been cleared by the NFL following an investigation into allegations of a domestic incident, the league announced Thursday.
The alleged incident occurred in January, and police in Baltimore County, Maryland, suspended the investigation the following month.
No charges were filed against the 23-year-old Flowers, whom the Ravens selected in the first round of the 2023 NFL draft out of Boston College.
"Following a review, the NFL concluded there was insufficient evidence to support a finding that Zay Flowers engaged in an activity that violated the NFL's personal conduct policy," the league said in a statement. "There will be no action taken by the league and Flowers remains eligible to participate in all team activities."
As a rookie, Flowers appeared in 16 regular-season games — all starts — and caught 77 passes for 858 yards and five touchdowns. He added one TD as he ran the ball eight times for 56 yards.
NFL DRAFT HUB: Latest NFL Draft mock drafts, news, live picks, grades and analysis.
veryGood! (278)
Related
- Person accused of accosting Rep. Nancy Mace at Capitol pleads not guilty to assault charge
- 15-year-old detained in Georgia for threats about 'finishing the job' after school shooting
- 'Words do not exist': Babysitter charged in torture death of 6-year-old California boy
- Kate Middleton Shares Rare Statement Amid Cancer Diagnosis
- Arkansas State Police probe death of woman found after officer
- Shooter at Southern University frat party takes plea deal
- Why Ben Affleck Is Skipping Premiere for His and Jennifer Lopez’s Movie Amid Divorce
- AP Decision Notes: What to expect in Delaware’s state primaries
- Israel lets Palestinians go back to northern Gaza for first time in over a year as cease
- Why Dennis Quaid Has No Regrets About His Marriage to Meg Ryan
Ranking
- Juan Soto to be introduced by Mets at Citi Field after striking record $765 million, 15
- LL Flooring, formerly Lumber Liquidators, closing all 400-plus stores amid bankruptcy
- Parents sue Boy Scouts of America for $10M after jet ski accident kills 10-year-old boy
- Why the Eagles are not wearing green in Brazil game vs. Packers
- Current, future North Carolina governor’s challenge of power
- Forced to choose how to die, South Carolina inmate lets lawyer pick lethal injection
- A Georgia fire battalion chief is killed battling a tractor-trailer blaze
- Olympian Tara Davis-Woodhall Reacts to Husband Hunter Woodhall's Gold Medal Win at Paris Paralympic Games
Recommendation
Toyota to invest $922 million to build a new paint facility at its Kentucky complex
A man who attacked a Nevada judge in court pleads guilty but mentally ill
Donald Trump might make the Oscar cut – but with Sebastian Stan playing him
Dick Cheney will back Kamala Harris, his daughter says
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Sells Once Every 4 Seconds: Get 50% Off Before It's Gone
Donald Trump might make the Oscar cut – but with Sebastian Stan playing him
Los Angeles high school football player hurt during game last month dies from brain injury
Appeals court upholds conviction of former Capitol police officer who tried to help rioter